Monday, June 8, 2009

It’s My Decision… And I’ll Cry if I want to!

This is not nearly as horrible as the title probably makes it sound! I’ve decided to switch my blog from Wordpress (where I LOVE the stats, history, etc.) to Blogger (where I love the customizable backgrounds and widgets) and I’m thinking about crying because it isn’t exactly easy! Apparently Blogger doesn’t like to “import” blogs from other companies, so I have to manually copy and reenter each one. What does that mean? You’re not getting all my old posts. I’m going to redo tot school posts, a few favorite personal posts, and BAM I’m done!

So while I stress and retype and reload pictures I hope you enjoy the new look! Good thing Blu is at least napping today!

1 comment:

Momma Snail said...

Google's Blogspot has stats...it is called Google Analytics. :o) I switched from wordpress, too and I love it!