Monday, July 20, 2009

Dips & Sauces Muffin Tin

First let me say I have been called “The Condiment Queen” on more then one occasion. So I think I was in my element this week! Here’s what he had (I had a late breakfast and skipped lunch, eek)

Diced Up grilled chicken- with BBQ sauce to dip

Fresh Green beans- with heated Seasoned Cream Cheese to dip (he LOVEDDDDDD this! Ate about 10-15 beans!) To heat the cream cheese I put a little in a paper muffin cup and just zapped it in the microwave for about 20 seconds.

A hard boiled egg- with a mustard Smile

and a chocolate chip cookie- with a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

dipmuffintin 001

Then I made him a fancy drink with a strawberry garnish. The fancy drink turned out nasty. (Don’t be fooled into thinking “Hey if I add a drop of flavoring to water it’ll be flavored water!) He ended up with lemon water. If you’ve never garnished a cup for your little one try it! Nothing is funnier then walking into the room after a visit to the kitchen to see the garnish still on the cup but with a chunk missing!

dipmuffintin 006Thanks for reading about our Muffin Tin Monday! Be sure to click the “Her Cup Overfloweth” button on my sidebar to see what everyone shared this week!

6 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Oh I bet he loved that fancy drink! My kids love anything like that... your tin looks fabulous!

Val

PisecoMom said...

Yum, I'd gobble up those green beans with the seasoned cream cheese too! We'll have to try that. :)

Mommyof2girlz said...

I love the round tin, how perfect! The green beans with seasoned cream cheese sounds fantastic!

Michelle Sybert said...

I love the egg with the smiley face!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Heating up the cream cheese sounds gooood. My daughter just tried onions/scallion cream cheese today and loved it, so I'll have to give that a go!

Susana said...

The hard boiled egg with the smile is adorable!!