Monday, September 28, 2009

Breakfast Muffin Tin

We haven’t done a muffin tin Monday for awhile, various reasons. One day we jumped in the car to go to Grandmas at the last minute, one day I didn’t like the theme, some days were just to rough, etc etc. Today we’re joining back in though, and had a muffin tin breakfast for the first time! I did a “make your own omelet” with egg, goat cheese, green onions, diced ham, orange bell peppers, and then for kicks a slice of apple cinnamon bun.

If you want to taste an amazing omelet put goat cheese crumbles and green onion. YUM!!!!!! I got the recipe from Real Simple magazine, and it is SO good.

Today’s Muffin Tin was inspired by A Little Fun with Me and Lu, and her “make your own breakfast burritos” I thought that might be a bit complex for Blu though. I think I was right. I caught a few glimpses of him putting goat cheese on his egg, but mostly he just ate everything with a fork.

92809 00492809 008 Don’t forget to check out more muffin tin Mondays over at Her Cup Overfloweth. You can click the button in my sidebar.

 

Also, on a completely different topic, cross your fingers for me. Today I driving to the airport for the first time in my life to pick up a friend as she comes back from a retreat. I’ve only ever been to two airports in my life, one was the HUGE one in Orlando FL, and one was a little po dunk one near where I grew up. I’m a little afraid.

10 comments:

The Mumpowers said...

Airports totally intimidate me, too. Good luck! I love your tin with the hole in the middle. I love looking at what everyone did for the theme, but I really like seeing what different kinds of tins everyone has, too!

sandy said...

That sounds delicious!

Julie said...

What a great idea! Oh, and fingers crossed. :)

Rebecca said...

MMM, looks very yummy!

Michelle said...

I love your muffin tin!! Great idea with the omelette too :)

Vone said...

Love the round muffin tin.

Susana said...

Glad you're back:-). LOVE your tins as usual too!!

The Activity Mom said...

Yum! Looks great!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Looks really fun and yum! And well enjoyed!

Sherry said...

Very cool! Thanks for mentioning me! It looks really good!