Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Secret Confession

Want to hear a REALLY good secret confession? I'm talking SO good you might die of laughter, I'm going to lose any street cred I might have (but I'm okay with that, because I doubt I have any)

Okay, ready?? Here goes:



I still like Hanson. Yeah that's what I said, Hanson. Remember these guys?
I still bop to "MMMBop," I still sing "Weird" to myself. They sit proudly next to much more popular artists on my iPod. And I still choose to listen to just their album and not even in a shuffle.

Now, it's your turn! Tell me a deep dark secret confession about yourself!!! Or post one on your blog and copy a link into the comments. Come on, Don't make me be the only one that does this!!!! Are you chicken!?!?! I double DOG DARE you!!

(Sorry, apparently listening and talking about Hanson reverted me to 13 again.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well, if Mmm Bop came on the radio, let's just say...I wouldn't turn it off. :) I also confess that I attended an 'N Sync concert when I was married and had a child. And that I rip the covers off US Weekly before I take them into the gym because I'm too ashamed for anyone to see me reading them on the exercise bike. :0