Monday, August 30, 2010

House or Houzz

Have you guys seen Houzz? If you like interiors and architecture you’ll LOVE it! It like a flickr for homes only, and you can save everything to your personal “idea book.”  There are also set idea books to look at, that other users have created. Anything from “fabric ottomans” to “Autumn.”

I could browse for hours!

Here are a few pics I’ve added to my idea book:

Dream Pantry  kitchen
 
LOVE this pantry!!!!
 
desks

This is SO classic and cute! Makes me want to sit down and do homework! Or write a letter.

Presidio heights apartment eclectic living room
I love the color here, but mine would be less likely to match.
 
living space eclectic bedroom
This is such a nice bedroom! I love the dark wall.
 
So, if you don’t already use it, and love design like I do, check out Houzz. Boy is it fun! And after you do, let me know how you like it :)

No comments: