Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Family Store

I’ve said for years, and I mean years before I had a kid and everything, that we’d utilize a credit system instead of allowance. I almost caved and did allowance, but reminded of the family store (it’s popped up all over the mom web recently hasn’t it?) and decided to stick with my original plan.  So thanks to every who posted about a family store, and made me stick with my plan. :)

I haven’t worked out all the details yet but the first inventory items have been purchased.

P8313333

$20 for a backpack, lunch box, AND stainless steel water bottle. How could I pass that up??? I couldn’t, that’s how!

More details about how family store to come. In the meantime, tell me, do you have a family store? Or give allowance? What is your rewards system?

No comments: